Creating an Authentication Framework:
The Future of Authentication Strategy
Julie Conroy, Aite Group
Creating an Authentication Framework explores current attitudes and trends in developing an organization-wide consumer authentication strategy.
This paper addresses the following:
- Authentication options for consumer-facing applications have grown exponentially.
- Financial Institutions are adopting multiple modes of authentication for different customer experiences and risk levels.
- As new authentication methods are integrated, FIs need to ensure they are improving their security stance while they improve user experience.
- The ability to quickly support new authentication options is paramount.
- A Standards-based authentication framework allows a deploying organization the ability to weave new authentication methods into its existing framework seamlessly.